This Sweet Potato and Chorizo Hash is one of my go-to breakfast options! Top it with a couple fried eggs, and you’ve got a killer way to fuel your morning. The best part is, you can make the hash ahead of time, then quickly re-heat, fry your eggs, and go.
- Two eggs
- 1 package of chorizo (I prefer Boulder sausage)
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1-3 sweet potatoes
- Garlic salt to taste
- Cayenne to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Rosemary to taste
- Peel and cut 1-3 sweet potatoes into smallish cubes.
- Heat 2 tsp. coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once the coconut oil is melted, add the garlic salt, cayenne, black pepper and rosemary to the pan and mix well.
- Toss the sweet potato cubes into the pan and let them cook till they begin to soften. In another skillet, cook your chorizo.
- Combine the two into one pan and increase the heat so the flavors come together. Use the empty, hot skillet to fry your eggs.
- You can serve with ½ an avocado on the side. Super YUM.