These take less than 10 minutes once you have the shrimp cleaned.
- 1-2 lbs shrimp (steak, chicken, etc.)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup mango chopped (frozen mangos work)
- avocado slices or guacamole
- 1/2 cup green or red bell pepper sliced
- 1/3 cup red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber chopped
- quick restaurant salsa
In large skillet melt refined coconut oil. Clean and wash shrimp and dry on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until pink throughout. Place shrimp inside large lettuce leaf. Top with whatever toppings sound good.