This recipe was originally created and written by Jennafer Ashley on Paleohacks.com
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Yields: 15 meatballs
What You Need
- Mixing bowl
- 1 lb. ground lamb or grass-fed beef
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 1 t dried oregano
- 1 t dried basil
- 1 t dried dill
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1 t sea salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
1. Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until completely incorporated.
2. Form the mixture into golf-ball sized meatballs.
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat and grease pan with your favorite fat. Once the pan is very hot, add 5-6 meatballs at a time and cook 10-12 minutes, turning every 3-4 minutes for even cooking.
Repeat with remaining meatballs, and serve hot.