All athletes that register by September 8th will receive their own Monster Mash 2019 — Every Second Counts custom 32oz Hydroflask! We all have enough t-shirts and tank tops, so why not get something you really need.
What: Individual Competition at Boulder’s CrossFit Sanitas modeled after the scoring of the 2008 CrossFit Games!
- Every Second Counts format: Workouts will all be for time (don’t worry strong people, we have something for you) and your placement will be determined by your total accumulated time throughout all events. If you get 4:30, 7:45, 10:30 for your events, your total time will be 22:45, and you’ll placed in order of who has the fastest total time. Instead of missing out on a win because of points even though you were only behind by 5 seconds on an event — every second counts!
- The last heat of the final event will be the top athletes going head-to-head in a chipper-style workout, and you’ll all start on a delayed clock based on how many seconds separate you from the other athletes. If you’re 10 seconds behind the first place finisher, you’ll start 10 seconds later in the heat, so if you catch them, you win!
When: Saturday, September 28th, 2019
Where: CrossFit Sanitas, Boulder, CO
- Custom Monster Mash Hydroflask for all registrants
- Individual Competition with Masters 40+, RX and Scaled Divisions
- RX winners can win at least $500 for first place (prize total goes up from there with more RX athletes we get!)
- Minimum movement requirements for all divisions
- Prizes and/or cash for all Podium Finishers
Get your custom Monster Mash 2019 — Every Second Counts 32oz Hydroflask and register below!