We’ve teamed up with Locavore Delivery to provide locally sourced, pasture-raised beef and pork from small family ranches and artisan producers on the Front Range! We also have wild-caught Sockeye Salmon harvested from clean, cold, pristine Alaskan waters and shipped directly to family partners in Boulder, CO.
And yes, we’re less expensive than Whole Foods!
Check out what we have in the freezer:
- Grass-fed T-Bone Steaks
- Grass-fed NY Strip Steak
- Grass-fed Ribeye Steak
- Grass-fed Ground Beef (85%)
- Berkshire Pasture-raised Ground Pork
- Berkshire Pasture-raised Italian Sausage Links
- Tender Belly Bacon (Maple or Habanero flavors)
- 1.25lb and .5lb Wild-caught Alaskan Salmon Filets (NO BONES!)