Learn trade secrets for how to balance and control yourself upside down. This 4-week intensive course is designed to help you build the core, shoulder and body control of a ninja!
Who is it for?
- You want to learn how to hold a handstand and control yourself upside down. This is A LOT more detailed than “kick up and pray”
- You want to increase your shoulder strength and stability without a barbell.
- You can hold a handstand at the wall for at least 20 seconds.
- You want to have fun and spice up your training! (this program is designed to supplement your current training program)
- You’re ready for the details and want to LEARN.
What you will get.
- 8 training sessions each at 60 minutes long. Group size limited to ensure maximal results.
- Knowledge for creating a personal bodyweight practice that you can take with you ANYWHERE.
- Other arm balances that build strength, balance, focus and are straight up fun!
- A proven process for how to hold yourself upside down.
- Access to video library to some of the exercises covered in class so you can practice on your own. ($99 value)
- 4-Week Handstand Intensive Class
- Dates: May 29 – June 21
- Time: Tuesdays/Thursday from 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- $120 for members ($15/session)
- $145 for non-members
Mike has over a decade of experience working as a performance coach. His signature MAST Method offers a unique model for training that builds stability, flexibility, confidence and strength. The approach promotes mental focus with physical exercises that employ a range of modalities.
Learn more about Mike at: www.MASTmethod.com
Join the over 62,000 people already following him on Instagram here.
Please feel free to e-mail him at: Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns!