Member Retention Supervisor – Part-Time
CrossFit Sanitas is looking for a dependable, energetic and sales-oriented person to run our member retention program. Sanitas is a fun place to work with a strong community aspect and is consistently voted Boulder’s #1 CrossFit gym. Shifts are short and early morning shifts start at 5:30am. Hours are flexible and range from 20+ hours a week to start, giving you plenty of opportunities for another part-time job, school, etc. Compensation starts at $12/hr and will be increased to $15/hr after 3 months.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing member retention strategies
- Social media account management
- Membership sales and converting potential leads
- Distributing marketing materials
- Customer service and front desk services
- Routine upkeep and organization of gym
Please only apply if you are hard-working and willing to do whatever it takes to offer exceptional service. Most importantly, we are looking for people that already have a passion for CrossFit.
Email Tom@CrossFitSanitas.com with your cover letter and resumé.