Last year, our in-house acupuncturist Lindsay Long was diagnosed with cervical cancer. She went through treatment and was living her life again, but had a recurrence earlier this year and is currently fighting for her life. To support her on her road to recovery, all proceeds from our upcoming in-house competition will go towards her cancer fund. Read more about her story here.
In-House Competition Details:
- Saturday, Dec. 14 from 8 a.m. to noon*
- Participants will workout and judge one heat
- To register:
- Pick your heat & get judging time at front desk
- Mininum $25 donation (cash, check or Venmo @longlindsay)
Please note: All Saturday classes will be cancelled for the competition. All workout levels available at all heat times. *Childcare available during these hours.
– See the front desk to sign up*! –
*If you can’t attend the comp, don’t worry! You can still contribute in the same ways to Lindsay’s fund. Biggest donor overall wins a free physical therapy session with Nicole Haas!
In-House Competition Workouts: