With the proper training, and with equal work on muscles and joints, strength, flexibility and coordination, anyone can learn pull-ups, handstand push-ups, handstand walks, muscle-ups, cartwheels, bar muscle-ups, you name it. More advanced athletes will move on to more advanced variations, while novice “gymnasts” will continue to work on achieving the basics. All levels are welcome. Yes, that means you!
This class focuses on the following:
- Hand, wrist, shoulder and hip mobility and strength training exercises
- Gymnastics upper body strength training exercises that will help you improve your hand stands, dips, pull-ups, muscle-ups, push-ups, burpees, ring rows, etc.
- Grip strength for improved work on the rig, rings and barbells
- Work on advanced skills such as the “kip” for muscle-ups, butterfly pull-ups, and more!
- Locomotion drills that improve coordination, mobility, strength and balance
- A series of exercises to work on before and after class so that you can continue improving
How do I sign up?
- Come in and try a free class. If you’re ready to get started right away, sign up for your first month using the BaseCamp schedule below.
- There are no extra fees for this special program. Pricing is $135 for the first month and includes your 6-session intro class – “BaseCamp” + unlimited classes for the month (WODs, Endurance, Strength, etc.). Unlimited memberships are $195/mo after that and there are no sign-up or cancellation fees.
View our complete class schedule here. Again, you can come to any of these classes as part of your membership.
Gymnastics Class Schedule:
|Monday||9:30am & 6:30pm|
|Thursday||9:30am & 6:30pm|
Want to try a class for free to start? Just contact us at 303-449-4635 or clicking here to email.