Member Christine Neff brings us another great recipe! This one is a great twist on salad. It works for every occasion whether you are using forks or fingers at a picnic or a dinner party. Simple, classy and delicious!
For this you’ll need:
- 1/2 head of romaine lettuce per person.
- Enough prosciutto or thinly sliced bacon to wrap around each romaine half. This will depend on the size of the slices you get and the lettuce heads.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Your favourite vinegar
- Preheat your grill.
- Wash and slice heads of Romaine lengthwise.
- Glaze with extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Wrap with prosciutto,
- Grill hot and fast, turning once.
Have a recipe you love? Let us know and we’ll post it for your fellow CrossFitters to enjoy.