- BaseCamp is our introductory program that starts every week. Join a small group of beginners for 6 classes over 2 weeks to learn everything you’ll need to know to jump into our regular classes. No experience necessary. Sign up and check the schedule below.
- You’ll get access to 90+ classes weekly during your 1st month included with BaseCamp.
- Learn about fitness, nutrition, and recovery.
- Free childcare is available during the 8:30a BaseCamp ($5 after BaseCamp).
- Cost is $149 for your 1st month ($12/class at 3x/week).
- Unlimited Open Gym Hours. No need to limit yourself to just scheduled classes!
If you’ve had at least 1 year of CrossFit experience, click here!
BaseCamp Schedule & What’s Included
- 2-Week Introductory Series for Those New to CrossFit
- Unlimited Access to All Classes for 30 days
- Free Childcare for 2 weeks
- Free Yoga at The Little Yoga Studio (details here)
- Free Body Fat/Muscle Mass Test
- Free Goal Setting & Nutrition Meeting
|Oct 14 – Oct 24||Mon, Tue, Thu||6:30am||Book Now|
|Oct 21 – Oct 31||Mon, Tue, Thu||6:30pm||Book Now|
|Oct 28 – Nov 7||Mon, Tue, Thu||9:30am||Book Now|
*9:30am sessions have free childcare!*
Don’t See a Schedule that Works for You?
We get it. You’re busy. Or maybe the time you need doesn’t start for a few weeks and you’re ready to go now! Below are some options for you to get started on your own schedule while still getting everything included with your first month.
- 1-Person Private BaseCamp: Includes everything above, but is completed in 3-4 one-on-one sessions built to your personal schedule for $240
- 2-Person Private BaseCamp: Get a friend or family member to join you and we’ll build a custom BaseCamp just for you for $175/each
- 3-Person Private BaseCamp: Dang, you’re popular! Get 3 people together and we’ll build a custom BaseCamp for all of you for just $135/each
Fill out the form below to get started with one of the private options listed above. We’ll reach ASAP to get you started!
Read a few member stories below!
I’ve been to other CrossFit gyms in the past and Sanitas has offered a more supportive community with attentive, informative coaches. Never have I felt I couldn’t do a workout – options for scaling are always available. I’ve been at Sanitas about 6 months now and it’s brought my training to the next level… I mean, I’m doing the CF Open this Year! Sanitas has opened many doors and I’d recommend it to anyone interested. — Maddy M. CrossFit Sanitas Member since August 2016
Can I Try a Class First?
You sure can! Click here to schedule your free first class.
|1ST MONTH (includes Intro Series)||$149|
|ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER||$160|