That’s right! I guess we could call it a CSM: Community Supported Meat. Locavore Delivery is now offering a subscription plan for their local, pasture-raised meats. Ranging from Alaskan-caught wild salmon to wild boar, you’ll get a great variety of fresh protein delivered right to you, simplifying your planning and shopping.
- You’ll save by buying local and direct! Save an average of 30% compared to Whole Foods and traditional grocery stores.
- Enjoy locally sourced, top quality meats from hand-picked ranches by Locavore
- Simplify your planning and shopping by having a variety meat brought directly to you
- Grass-Fed Beef
- Wild Game Sausages
- Tender Belly Uncured, No-Nitrate Bacon
- Grass-Fed Bison
- Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon
How Much Do I Get?
Amounts range based on what’s included in any given week, but here is a sample of what you could receive:
- 1 lb grass-finished, dry-aged NY strip steaks
- 1.5 lb bone-in heritage Berkshire pork chops
- 1 lb grass-finished ground beef
- 1 lb elk jalapeño cheddar brats
- 1 lb Tenderbelly uncured maple bacon
How Much Does it Cost?
- 3-Month Subscription: $420
- 6-Month Subscription: $780
Deliveries come to CrossFit Sanitas or your home every 2 weeks beginning Oct. 7th. If you would like to sign up or have additional questions, please contact the front desk or email: Jay@LocavoreDelivery.com