CrossFit Sanitas Member Christine Neff is a wizard in the kitchen. She’s always bringing in samples of her latest creation to share with us and we love them! Today she shares with us her Chocolate Bacon Nut Clusters recipe – a delicious Paleo treat that is quick and easy.
- 1 cup of Enjoy Life (dairy, nut and soy free) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp bacon grease or coconut oil
- 1 cup of sliced nuts (you can also add fruit or seeds)
- 1/4 cup of cooked bacon
- 1 sleeve of Via Italian roast coffee (optional)
- Melt the semi sweet chocolate chips in a double boiler or carefully in the microwave. Stir in the bacon grease or coconut oil then mix in nuts, bacon and coffee.
- You can plop spoonfuls onto parchment paper or straight onto a baking sheet, or spoon it into small baking papers. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Put your little creations in the fridge to firm up for about 15-20 minutes and they will be ready to serve.
- Bring some in for us!