In our continual quest to provide the most holistic approach toward your fitness and overall health, we’ve recently invested over $10,000 in a new piece of equipment that will allow our athletes to have another metric to measure progress.
The machine is called the InBody 570 and is considered just as accurate as DEXA scans (which are considered the gold standard). View a sample report here of what you get with each test.
WHY THE INBODY 570?
It’s quick, easy and precise. No dunking, no pinching, just step on the machine and you’ll get a full page report within 90 seconds. In addition to total body fat and lean mass percentages, the InBody 570 shows a breakdown in each segment of your body. This helps you see imbalances and gives an estimate for your total visceral fat by using the body fat % in your trunk and legs as an indicator. The reporting on intra and extracellular water will give you an indicator of inflammation vs. muscle building.
- 1 Test – $40
- 5 Tests – $150
- Annual Unlimited Testing — $240
You can schedule with the front desk anytime, or just email Tom@CrossFitSanitas.com. A before and after test will be included in the price of future Clean Challenges.
*Testing is available for non-members*
HERE’S HOW TO GET THE MOST ACCURATE RESULTS:
- Do not exercise or eat 2 hours prior to your test.
- Try to drink as little as possible for the 2 hours prior.
- Empty your bladder just before your test.
- Wear shorts and a tank top or tight fitting t-shirt.
- It is optimal, though not required, that women be measured while not having their periods.