Happy Thanksgiving, CrossFit Sanitas!! Below is the schedule for the next few days:
Thursday, Thanksgiving Day
- 8:30a WOD (childcare available)
- 9:30a WOD
- 10:30a WOD
Friday, November 28
- 6:30a WOD
- 7:30a WOD
- 7:30a Strength
- 8:30a WOD
- 4:30p WOD
- 4:30p Strength
- 5:30p WOD
- 6:30p WOD
What an epic weekend of fitness we had at the 2014 Turkey Challenge, Colorado’s largest CrossFit competition! CrossFit Sanitas had 6 athletes compete in five workouts over two days; some being their first competition ever.
- Heather Tagg placed 9th in the Women’s Masters Division
- Debbie Atwell placed 12th in the Women’s Open Division
- Bria Lee placed 29th in the Women’s Open Division
- Dylan Stewart placed 15th in the Men’s Open Division
- Coach Steve Parsoneault placed 9th in the Men’s Masters Division
- Coach Caleb Diebolt placed 7th in the Men’s Pro Division
Check out the photos below and on our community page on Facebook.
Support your fellow athletes at the MBS CrossFit Turkey Challenge this weekend (about 20 minutes from Sanitas). The Turkey Challenge features 300 athletes and is the largest competition in Colorado.
Bria Lee, Debbie Atwell, Dylan Stewart, Heather Tagg, Coach Steve Parsoneault, and Coach Caleb Diebolt will be competing Saturday and Sunday. Wear your Sanitas gear and look for our tent!
Here is when you can watch our athletes compete. We only have Saturday so far. Sunday will be determined after Day 1′s standings.
- Bria Lee: Event 1, 10:08a; Event 2, 2:22p
- Debbie Atwell: Event 1, 10:22a; Event 2, 2:38p
- Dylan Stewart: Event 1, 8:14a; Event 2, 12:46p
- Heather Tagg: Event 1, 9:44a; Event 2, 2:06p
- Coach Steve: Event 1, 9:20a; Event 2, 1:50p
- Coach Caleb: Event 1, 11:38a; Event 2, 3:42p
Save the date for this year’s holiday party! Let’s all get dressed up, share some good food, good stories, and let loose a little with our first-ever Lip-Sync Battle! Don’t worry, we’ll be prepared with liquid encouragement for you all.
When: December 6th, 6p – 9:30p
Where: CrossFit Sanitas
Wear (pun intended): Dress a little fancy! Get out of those gym clothes for a change!
- Potluck (sign up at the front desk)
- Collecting toy donations under the tree
- Margaritas and mixers will be served
- Lip-Sync Battle!! 60 seconds to give your best lip-sync performance.
Free sports acupuncture and massages will be handed out to the winners for best individual performance and best individual costume for the lip-sync battle. Free t-shirts for the best group performance!