Learn trade secrets for how to balance and control yourself upside down. This 4-week intensive course is designed to help you learn how to build a rock solid core, strong and stable shoulders and gain tools towards body weight mastery.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- You want to learn how to hold a handstand and control yourself upside down. This is A LOT more detailed than “kick up and pray”
- You want to increase your shoulder strength and stability without a barbell.
- You can hold a handstand at the wall for at least 20 seconds.
- You want to have fun and spice up your training! (this program is designed to supplement your current training program)
- You’re ready for the details and want to LEARN.
WHAT YOU WILL GET.
- 8 training sessions each at 60 minutes long. Group size limited to ensure maximal results.
- Knowledge for creating a personal bodyweight practice that you can take with you ANYWHERE.
- Other arm balances that build strength, balance, focus and are straight up fun!
- A proven process for how to hold yourself upside down.
- Access to video library to some of the exercises covered in class so you can practice on your own. ($99 value)
- 4-Week Handstand Intensive Class
- Dates: Nov 27 – Dec 20
- Time: Tuesdays/Thursday from 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- $120 for members ($15/session) Save Your Spot Now – Register Here
- $145 for non-members Save Your Spot Now- Register Here