Thank you to everyone that made it out to our Clean Challenge Wrap-Up celebration during the first night of the CrossFit Open! In case you missed the action, here’s the recap of the 2018 CrossFit Sanitas Winter Clean Challenge.
Over 50 CrossFit Sanitas athletes committed to 4 weeks of clean living to not just shed some pounds, but to get stronger, fitter, sleep better, and above all, FEEL better.
This time we took a different approach… it was more strict for the dietary guidelines (as far as WHAT you eat, now how much you eat) and we capped the registration so that each athlete participating received far more one-on-one attention, weekly food log reviews, and meetings with their coach in order to ensure the highest levels of success!
Before we mention the winners, we wanted to make some shoutouts to some top scorers from the Challenge!
Overall as a gym, here’s what you accomplished in 4 weeks:
- Lost an average of 3.56% body fat
- Increased New Total (overhead squat, push press and clean) by an average of 55 pounds
These athletes all lost more than 2% body fat in 4 weeks!
- Bradley Hilton – 4.9% loss
- Kyle Rogers – 6.6% loss
- Tiffany Tran – 2.4% loss
- Susan Twetten – 3.8% loss
- Josh Rollins – 4.7% loss
- Amy Andrews – 2.6% loss
- Meg Tufo – 3.5% loss
- Kendyl Colonias – 2.1% loss
Top Scoring Team; winning Sanitas t-shirt, 1 meal from Caveman Chefs and $10 off a 60-minute massage!
- Coach Antonio
- Aaron Steiner
- Bradley Hilton
- Kyle Rogers
PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS:
- 4 Meals from Caveman Chefs
- Paleo Pack from Locavore Delivery
- 60-minute Massage or Acupuncture Session
- TOP SCORER – Bradley Hilton adding 55 pounds to his New Total and beating his old time by 8:54 seconds!
- MOST BODY FAT LOST – Kyle Rogers losing 6.6% body fat!
- BEST BEFORE/AFTER PHOTO CHANGE – Meg Tufo
Get ready for the next Clean Challenge in the Spring!